About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love Quotes

                                                     CARE is the sweetest form of LOVE...

"Expected" is an incident!
"Unexpected" is an accident!
You are an accident in my life..which is one of the best incident in my life!!

She changed my every habit by teasing me all the time!.
Finally,she left me saying that "U R CHANGED".

If really someone waits for u it doesnot mean person has nothing else to do,
It just means that nothing else is important than u in this world !

Dont love a cheatable heart...
Dont cheat the lovable heart..

Loneliness teaches everything in life except
The person who made us feel lonely..

Love is the seventh sense which destroys all the six senses!

I am too lonely because you are not near to me but my heart doesn't because I have stolen your heart so as to be companion of my heart..

If you miss someone dont cry, think of all the time you have spend together and
hold a sweet smile on your face bcoz the one you are missing always wants to see u smiling.

Out of all the lies you said to me ,I LOVE U was my favourite!

Far away but always near,I hold your relationship very clear ever together but never apart,
U will always be in my heart as my sweet heart!

The most loveliest life is living with the person who loves you and
The most loveliest death is dying in the arms of the one whom you love!

U need not change urself in any situation..
U will be automatically changed,when u r attracted by a person..

Heart dies when it is not able to share its feelings,but
A Heart kills itself when another heart doesnot understands its feelings!

Nobody in this world have crystal clear HEART,because
Everyones heart has some scratches scribbled by their DEAR ONE.

Before i die,i wish to donate my blood to u..
Atleast my blood could enter your heart where i could not?

If noone hurts you,then
U wont feel what love is!!!

Fight is not a matter..
The one who like u very much will always fight with u,
Its not they started to hate u,its simple..They always want u...

Death is not the greatest loss in life..
The greatest loss is when relationship dies between two people while they are still alive..

When its not given at the right time or
When its not asked at the right time..
U will miss something precious in your life!!

I have a heart and that is true ,but now it has gone from me to u,            
So care for it just like i do,bcoz i have no heart and U have two!!

If i has to choose between loving you and breathing                              
I would use my last breathe to say I Love you!!              
                                                                                                           
A lovable person is a medicine for any kind of pain,but
There is no medicine found in the world for pain given by lovable person..

                                      "Love urself more than loving others,because 
                                            Lot of time you have to live with yourself only...."

No comments:

Post a Comment