About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friendship Quotes


One side love is possible,but
One side friendship is not possible..

Love is not made only for lovers,it also made for true friends,
A true friend is one step bigger than a lover..

Always try to spend few seconds for your friends even u are busy,bcoz
One day u can get free time but not your friends back...

Friendship is not history to forget,
Not maths to calculate,
Not language to learn,
Its only chemistry that we have to analyse and uderstand..   

When we find someone whose foolishness is equal to ours,
We fall into mutual stupidity and call it friendship...

I locked you in my heart,now the key is missing,but
I am very happy bcoz u r safe in my heart as a good friend till my heart beat ends...

Perfect friendship is not that you never get angry,upset are irritated with each other..
Its how fast you resolve and bounce back to the normality..

New friends may be a poem,but
Old friends are the alphabets..
Dont forget the alphabets or else its hard to read the poem...

A true friend may not talk with you everyday or may not meet you every time..but
Always thinks about you and your happiness...

A friend gives "support"
A good friends give "protection"
A best friend gives "life" but
A real friend gives "Heart full or care"...

Great friends are part of memories,
Time can never erase ,
When life is blessed with friend like you ,
Sweeter memories are there to look back...

Friendship is the only cement that will ever holds the world together...

No comments:

Post a Comment