About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Sweet Family

Hi friends,I would like to share few things about my family...I was the only child of my parents ...My dad Mr.N.Govindan is working as a Draughting Officer in National Highways(NH) and my mom Mrs.G.Ayyanal is a Home maker...Coming to my mom's side ...She has four brothers and one sister...That is i have four uncles and one chithi...My first uncle has three sons...All the three are married and they got their childrens too..My first cousin's son named Karthi,so naughty and brilliant guy studying U.K.G.For my second cousin there is one boy child named Muthu.And the last cousin have got one cutie named Pooranam...My second uncle is so strict and our family's advisor...He is doing textile business...My third uncle running lathe works is so kind and jolly type...He gave birth to a girl named Swathi..Then my last uncle doing Computer Business got one boy Srini and a girl Pooja...My chithi shows more care and affection on me is a home maker and her son, my brother Guru is pursuing his bachelors....Regarding the job,all my uncles and cousins are doing textile business only....My chithappa is a maths teacher handling 12th std ...My best friend in my family is my sister,wife of my first cousin.I will share everything with her only...She too will share everything with me..Then my dad has two sisters...His first sister got two childs one is doing M.C.A and her son is working as a instrumentation and control engineer in chennai....My uncle is an agricultural officer...Then my second aunt and uncle got two boys ...My uncle is an ex-service man...His sons Hari and Ajith were so silent guys...All my family members are so caring,sharing and lovely. With all these gift,i have one cutie who show all her affection and care on me .She is my care taker,well wisher and everything. She is my sister Divi pursuing her Bachelors Degree in Information Technology. She will share everything with me only.I like her very much. All of them will do anything for me..Thank God, for giving such a wonderful family to me.....My family is a Ocean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment