About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Raja's Home Town

Car Festival in Srivilliputtur
Hi buddies,in this i am going to share few things about my hometown and nearby city..I was born in a town called Rajapalayam...And brought up in a nearby temple town Srivilliputtur...Both these towns are really good...Rajapalayam is famous for dogs and mango...And Srivilliputtur is famous for milk peda...Then it is famous for Andal Temple and its tower is the emblem of Tamilnadu state...Another landmark of my town is the biggest Pennington Library....Many collections of books are available there...Then we will be having the biggest car festival every august...We have good yoga centre in our town...Famous readymade shop called Pothys is located in my town...Srivi contains many temples so it is often called as temple town...Around 80kms from srivi there is one beautiful city called Madurai,simply a temple city...I hope that everyone will know about madurai...The world famous Meenakshi Amman temple is situated there only...The temple contains four big towers on all the directions...Simply it has many landmarks like temples,shops,companies, star hotels,airport etc..Tamilnadu's famous muniyandi vilas hotel was founded in madurai only...Then it is named for icecream called Gigarthanda...It is a good place for shopping and all electronics goods will be available in Pandi Bazaar...I love shopping in that bazaar...Obviously,i like driving in these places...Really,my home town and my city is great...Friends! if you have any chance of visiting my town or city please do so it will be nice!!!
Madurai Meenakshi Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment