About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inspiring lines for my God-Mom and Dad

                
               First of all a biggest hands off to my parents for giving me birth and grown me up to this level...

                I don't believe anyone should be role models. I believe parents should be role models.
 
                                   Your children need your presence more than your presents.

                             We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. 

                                                                      My level with dad:
                                                         4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
                                                         7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
                                                         8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
                                                         12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
                                                         14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
                                                         21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
                                                         25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
                                                         30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
                                                         35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
                                                         50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
                                                         60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
                                                         65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

                              There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. 

  Romance fails us and so do friendships, but the relationship of parent and child, less noisy than all the others                             remains indelible and indestructible, the strongest relationship on earth

                                        One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  

  The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.She never existed before.The woman existed, but the                                              mother, never.A mother is something absolutely new 

                                                   Fathers are angels sent from heaven.  

       My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who                                                            would do things on a whim.  

                                                Children learn to smile from their parents.

                                       Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth.

                         A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.

  A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the                                                                  heart is breaking.

                                                  A father is a banker provided by nature.

    Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most                                                          mothers kiss and scold together.

                       The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother

                                                               The greatest gift I ever had
                                                               Came from God; I call him Dad!

     I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life. 

      My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget                                                      the words but I always remember the tune.

                                      He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

                                                      I just wish I could understand my father.  

                                                   The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom

                                    Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a dad.    

                                           "Honor thy father and thy mother"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment