About Me

My photo
MADURAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Welcome you all to my personal Blog and Webpage.I'm Raja G Narayanan lively persuing my Bachelors Degree in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology, Sathyamangalam.I have incepted blogging and I love blogging...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Quotes for my well wisher-Sister

My sweet sister
My sister's opinions are the most important to me. She says, 'I want to look like you, you're so pretty! But she is very beautiful and so she is trouble in the making! She wants to do what I do.
She is my second mother !

My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips


Sisters are different flowers from the same garden

There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.


It takes two women to make one sister.

My sister is my seventh sense

A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite. 

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

You can kid the world.

But not your sister.

A perfect sister I am not,

But thankful for the one I've got.

A sister by blood,

A friend by choice.

A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.


I'm smiling because you’re my sister,

I'm laughing because there is nothing you can do about it! 


My sister and I,

Friends are we,
Best of friends
We'll always be

A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.  


  A sister is a friend given by nature.

All for one and one for all
My sister and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Sisters 'til the end.


It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!

A sister is a forever friend.


A sister is a special kind of friend.


As my sister you're a special part

Of all that's precious to my heart.

A sister knows everything about you and loves you anyway!


God made us Bro and Sister,

Prozac made us friends.

God made you my sister,

Love made you my friend.

I'll always do my best with my sister by my side.


Sister is another word for friend.


Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.


Sisters are joined, Heart to Heart!


Sisters by chance,

friends by choice. 


My Sister  forever! I love my sister very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment